Wednesday 20 September 2017

THE WEEKEND OF FASCINATORS!

THE WEEKEND OF FASCINATORS!

Cheers to the fascinator weekend!...lol. Last weekend was really a hectic one for me ad that was why I wasn't here a lot. I was very busy making different types of  FASCINATORS! Yes!..I said that! I wasn't even here yesterday and on Monday,but I'm here now so watsup people?... Okay,some people may be wondering what fascinators are. They are light head pieces made of sinamay, flowers, beads,feathers,sometimes even our local ankara materials and other African materials.You see Queen Elizabeth of England wearing them. We were them to church,to weddings, and other occasions. In Nigeria, they stand in replacement of hats,scarfs,head gears and the likes..they're easy to wear,instead of going through the stress tying scarfs.
Here,we see Catherine,the Duchess of Cambridge with her fascinator fastened to her hair. So yes! Now you know.
My fascinator business is yet to be established,you'll see!
I wasn't playing throughout, but I still need to visit y'all, cos I miss posting!
Have a happy week and stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment