Wednesday 20 September 2017

NIGERIAN MEN: UNPARDONABLE PERFECTIONISTS

Nigerian men: Unpardonable Perfectionists

Its been just 10 years Lola got married to her husband Lade.They are fine couples who you will fall in love with anytime you see them together.In church,at home,or anywhere. You will fall I'm love with being marriage if you know them. But we all know that marriage is not as rosy as it appears to be.In fact,the roses are filled with thorns sometimes and we try to uproot them!
Lade is a first-class perfectionist! He wants everything to be perfect, accurate.If I don't cook on time,he complains, if I take time to dress up for an occasion,the same.When I just gave birth to our baby,that was the worst! Because if the baby starts crying,he complains and shouts like I was the one who made her cry.He doesn't want to see a pin on the floor whenever am done with house chores! I must tell him virtually everything before I make any move! Its like he has a standard I've not met.I never seem to do anything right.And the way I cook? gosh! Or is it the way I fold the laundry?He seems to be complacent with nothing I do!
You can't please Nigerian men o! Instead you'll even feel guilty because you can't do anything to satisfy them,you'll probably end up making them angry.This has been extended to even sex! You can't seem to satisfy the as they go behind your back....anyway we're not going to talk about that now,that'll be topic for another day.Nigerian men believe were supposed to be angels while they make the home hell for us!
You guys need to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment