Saturday 16 September 2017

5 WEIRD THINGS WE DID AS KIDS/CHILDREN

5 weird things we did as kids or should I say CHILDREN

1. Run after our shadow or run from it. Some of us tried to catch up with our shadow anytime we see it on the floor or on a wall.lol...this was crazy! Because I even tried to hit it one time I saw my own shadow on the wall.

2. This one is for the girls or maybe ladies now:- We took paper and folded it into a small ball and put it in our clothes near the chest area just so it would look as if we had breasts o! Lemme not lie ehn,am guilty.Is nor my fault,me too wanted to have breasts like a big girl nau. Am sure its not only me,so if you are guilty, better share this,you know yourself

3. Okay,we know that most of opened the fridge in our house and light came on in the fridge,only for us to close it slowly to see if the light will still be on. Its like we wanted to catch the fridge to see if it was playing tricks on us. True or false?

4. For the ladies in the house,I did this one too. Me I like play so don't blame me. Who chewed bubble gum and later cut it in small pieces and place it on our fingernails to feel like we fixed nails like those big aunties we saw those times?

5. Or when our mum buys us skirts or dresses,we'll pull them up and over our knees a little so it can be short. I don't really know what we were thinking at our little age sef?

******************
*Please comment guys and girls if y'all can relate to this.You can also add some weird stuff you did when you were a kid.
Tell us your secret *winks*don't be shy...lol,its safe here with me

No comments:

Post a Comment