Monday 12 February 2018

How long can you wait for a man to pop the "QUESTION"

       So, I and my friends were having a little discussion about guys, marriage and how long we can wait for him to propose. I like this kind of conversation because that is when you see the true colours of some ladies! 😁 I mean some of my friends said they could not wait and some said they can wait as long as they love their partner and he loves them too.
         Now, how long can one even wait for these men to pop the biggest question of all time "Will you marry me? " Actually, it all depends on time. You can possibly expect a grown lady to hold on till she's above 30 to ask her to marry you all in the name of love. I mean, sometimes age matters, let's be realistic here, especially in our country; Nigeria. Most men wants to marry someone that he can control, someone that he has age advantage over. I've come to realise that some women who leave their spouses and get married to other suutirs are not really at fault, they're only being realistic. I mean if you live me to that extent, why the he'll can't you propose?  What are you waiting for?  People say yes I can wait for the man I love and help him build up himself and all those "talks". But do you know that that same person who you are helping to build up and supporting and waiting for can betray you tomorrow and go to marry someone else?  Do you know that people change? Men are not to be trusted?
       A lady once shared a story of her boyfriend of many years who dumped her for a girl he just met online!  I mean on the internet!  See life!  And this lady was busy waiting on something she already lost. Worst thing is that the guy had no reason for his actions, he just woke up one day and disappeared from her life. We don't have to put our eggs in one basket people. As Nigerians will say "Shine your eyes". Anybody can do anything because they can.
       I am not saying one cannot wait for his or her lover or something, but do not be deceived, know when to leave, know when to reconsider, count your days, don't think that even an engagement ring is a proof that he is going to get married to you at all. Be wiser than this. A man that loves you and wants to get married to you will at least take steps and that is;performing marriage rites and going to see your parents, so you will be ascertained that truly, he wants to really marry you.
  Don't say I didn't warn you, because a lot of ladies fall into this category everyday. As you're loving him, don't forget that he is a man, and can change at anytime, and of course there's nothing you can do about it.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment